Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Work

Hello!
I've been pretty busy at neglecting my blog.. -__- I've been busy with orders, and working on a wholesale that needs to get out like now. So I haven't had much time to update on top of feeling under the weather. Some interesting fun news! I'll be collaborating with a designer for LAFW this year. First show is October 11th. I can't say much about it yet until everything is signed and stamped but I'm pretty excited about this one. I participated last year in a First Communion show and had a blast. Lots of important people, and it gained a lot exposure for By Francis Frank. I'll update you more when the time comes. I've also added a couple of new pieces to my shop. So be sure to check them out! The rest of my week consist of orders orders and orders. Pretty stoked! haha



xo

Francis



No comments: