Sunday, September 9, 2012

New Fall 2012 Arrivals


The past week has been so busy, catching up on emails, stockits, and orders. Plus some personal events that I had to attend... on top of reading Hunger Games.. I'm hooked.. :/
But I've finally got around to having a mini shoot with my sister rocking the latest designs that I have created for Fall. Also orders are almost done, and being prepared to be shipped out.   Click the photo to see the full set!


 


 On a side note... I've been getting a couple of emails from concerning fans that some of my designs are up on a china wholesale site, they have taken my photos and designs and trying to sell them at a wholesale price.. well, I am aware and taken action against them, there isn't much I could do. I also aware of the other "jewelry designers" who have copied my designs, and at this point I am too busy to even care anymore. Haha, It happens a lot. Although I am flattered I am not impressed. It's just embarrassing on their part. Oh well, It doesn't effect me. :)
One thing you can count on is my designs will always be authentic in thought and always handmade by me and only me. I am not a big corporation, this is a one women show. I could never manufacture my products or purchase at a wholesale price and try and put my name on it as if I created it. I would feel like a fraud.

I hope everyone likes the new Fall 2012 Line. I worked really hard on this line, and I hope you enjoy!



xo
Francis







No comments: